quinta-feira, outubro 25, 2012

The right to living.

Dear readers, it's amazing how Sophia Bush has been my inspiration to write about politics and polemics situations lately. I woke up this morning and as usually I logged on my twitter and read Sophia Bush's tweets about abortion and what would be God's point of view about that.

Honestly, I wish I had the answer to that question, but the Bible doesn't speak specifically about that, probably this kind of situation wasn't a issue in that time. Maybe because a child was always seen as a blessing from de Lord, not an accident or something that arrived at a bad time. The Bible says: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you." Jeremiah 1:5 (NIV)


I believe that God has a plan for every child that borns, as the Bible says He knows us before that we born. So, my first answer is ABORTION it's NOT okay! A child doesn't have to pay for the parent's mistakes. If you got pregnant at a bad time, or you're not expecting that, accept this as a gift from God, let this child be a blessing in your life. The life is full of surprises.  

"You never know where the next miracle is going to come from, the next smile. The next wish come true. But if you believe that it is right around the corner. And you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it. To the certainty of it. You just might get the thing you're wishing for." 
  (One Tree Hill)


- But, (there's always a but) in case of an incest or rape? Well, in that case I honestly don't know, I think in that case there's no wrong or right answer, I mean, I agree with Sophia Bush, God doesn't plan that women be raped, but sometimes it just happens, maybe this child won't be the result of love between two people, but it's still a child, I guess that every child deserves to live, to be loved and protected, so if you think you can't give that, give to adoption, or to parents that will love this child, but don't deny it the right of living.

I'm not here to judge, I'm just giving my opinion, I know that every rule has its exception. Whatever you choose to your life do it with your heart and conscience about the consequences.

By Luana Mattos









0 comments:

Postar um comentário